What you will need:
2 baskets (1 for the bed part, 1 for the hood part)
2 wooden coat hangers (hooks removed)
clothe to line cradle
Now, to make the cradle:
- Remove the handles from both baskets (if any).
- Attach one of the baskets to the coat hangers using nails or screws to form the rocker
- Cut the other basket so it will fit upright on one end of the cradle/bed portion of the rocker (see picture), forming the hood.
- Attach the hood to the cradle using fasteners
- Paint the cradle in whichever color you desire
- Decorate or embellish the outside with pink or blue paint, ribbons or whatever you choose.
- Line the inside of the cradle with clothe using hot glue, craft glue or spray adhesive.
You may also choose to make bedding for the cradle from extra fabric.