Refreshed and Restored from the 1940's, this nifty Apron pattern will add zing to your kitchen!
Materials needed to make the Polka Dot Apron:
Polka Dot Cotton – 1 yard
Percale Bias Trim (double fold) in two contrasting colors
Sewing Threads to match.
$5.99 - Instant Download - .PDF file
Digital Download / .PDF file
viewable with free Adobe Reader (www.Adobe.com)
File Size: 1.49 MB
You may NOT sell or give away this pattern to others.
You MAY sell any items that you make using this pattern.
This Polka Dot Apron Pattern is also available for the Kindle and the Nook.
Why my restored vintage patterns, plans and projects are "the bees knees":
- All instructions are re-typed in Arial 12+ point font so they are very easy to read. No more squinting and getting out the magnifying glass to figure out fuzzy type!
- All diagrams and pattern drawings have been enlarged so you can actually see details, numbers...etc. and make accurate products 🙂
- For my digital download .PDF files, you can zoom in to pages and diagrams
- My Digital Delivery .PDF files are swiftly delivered to you within seconds of payment.
- My print patterns, plans and projects are printed on quality acid free paper, packed with loving care and shipped off to you!