http://vintageinfo.net/wp-content/uploads/horn-of-plenty.jpg 337 250 InfoChick http://vintageinfo.net/wp-content/uploads/vin-logo-for-restored-theme.jpg InfoChick2010-10-15 12:08:152010-10-15 12:08:15Thanksgiving Horn of Plenty from Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil, Standard or Heavy Duty
Crinkled foil Rope or Tinsel in Plain Aluminum Color
- Form a large cone or horn of chicken wire, turning in the cut edges to make it secure.
- Use the picture as a guide and make it as large or small as you wish.
- Line the inside with aluminum foil, folding it over open end to make secure.
- Cover the outside, turning in edges at open end.
- Wind it with foil rope as illustrated and insert a spray of oak leaves and acorns at the top.
- Spray lightly with gold lacquer.
- Fill with autumn fruits and arrange on oak leaves or evergreens.
- Or decorate with holly, Christmas balls and fill with cookies.